When the FP attacks When the FP attacks

ummm....

I liked the sound effects and the running, but why does he just sit there as the flash portal is squishing him?

LvW: Windows LvW: Windows

Good animation!

This video had great animation, and i liked how you put details into everything, like the backgrounds, the coffee, and the way that the people talked! you have great skill with these things, you should use them more!

It Got Broken It Got Broken

hmm..

I think that it would have been funnier if you saw them break the cup at the beginning, and then have the guy walk in and get mad.

Tarboy Tarboy

EPIC!

This movie is so epic, which is very hard to do. Especially in flash! I have tried to make flash movies, and it is not easy. This movie is just amazing! It had the best animation EVER, and awesome music. You even put a lot of work into the credits!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

WOW

This had amazing animation! I was in shock while watching this. it had a great story to go along with it too. You should make way more of these videos!

the YuYu the YuYu

wow

that is the fastest i have seen him run. that was so AMAZING! i cant find words to describe this. it was jaw dropping, outstanding, terrific, so amazing!!! this is truly the best animation. these movies are amazing. they must take so long to make! it would take me 5 years to make such good quality films.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

THIS IS SO AWSOME!

i think that bitey should have learned his lesson. he is kinda mean. the animation is
wonderful! i love all of it!

hitchHiker: part Two hitchHiker: part Two

excellent!

this is the greatest! great animation, story, and all! it blew my mind!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

so good!

good animation, story, and characters! it was all excellent! i loved it!